FCI 22-100 kHz / 30-200 kW
Instantaneous availability for operation
Microprocessor control system
Control on ModBus protocol
Designed to comply with RoHS and REACH requirements
For hardening, brazing, weld deposition.
Transistor (IGBT) induction systems FCI series have been designed for operation in high frequency induction hardening machines and automated lines in the process of surface (HFC) hardening. Converter universal circuit permits to use it for other works as well – brazing, weld deposition, metal melting with use of different load circuits.
FCI converters have high efficiency and reliability due to usage of new IGBT modules. Operation mode: constant or intermittent duty. All this provides safety, ease of use and energy saving.
As a rule generators are used in machines for automatic hardening of various parts – shafts, gears, pins, etc. We suggest the development and manufacturing of hardening machines vide individual demands. Company goods line includes a universal hardening machine fit for major standard parts to 1000 mm length and 300 mm diameter.
- High efficiency
- Instantaneous availability for operation
- Operation availability in intermittent duty
- Low flow of cooling water
- Microprocessor control system
- Touch screen
- Control on ModBus protocol
- Generator automatic frequency control for load circuit
Generators are supplied with one of four interfaces variants:
- Unit of heating circuit with HF transformer (inductor with 1 to 4 windings)
- Assembly for thermal treatment (inductor with 4 to 30 windings)
- Universal circuit (inductors with 1 to 30 windings)
- Assembly for melting and molding (melting pot)
|Nominal out power, kW||Minimal
out power, kW
|Power voltage, V||Efficiency, up to||Indication, control|
|FCI-30-66||30||0,5||3 х 380 (400)||98%||Sensor screen 4,5“, remote control,