Induction melting furnaces with manual control
Induction smelting units are designed for melting of steel, cast iron, aluminum, copper and their alloys, and also for manufacture of special alloys.
Capacity: 0.1 to 3 t
Frequency: 250 to 2400 Hz
Power: 100 to 3200 kW
Set of melting system:
- Induction melting furnace (one or two smelting units)
- Induction power supply unit
- Converter remote control panel
- Line transformer
- Electro-thermal water-cooled capacitor unit
- Lining status control unit
- Weighing system
- Temperature sensing system
- Furnace angular position hydraulic actuator
- Hydraulic actuator control panel
- Cooling system with heat-exchanger “water-to-water”
- Cooling system control unit
Induction melting furnace includes the following:
- Furnace casing
- Furnace braces with brackets for casing and hydraulic cylinders
- Hydraulic cylinders of furnace angular position
- Water-cooled magnetic conductors are to be a core made of electric steel. Magnetic conductors have water cooling in the area of inductor outs. They equipped with fuse carriers for improvement of inductor insulation resistance.
- Support unit of water-cooled current distributors.
- Furnace cover with flange for coal and gas removal system actuation deflecting by hydraulic actuator
Power supply unit comprising:
- Generator for supplying of induction heating devices TFC series
- Digital control system of power supply unit
- Adjusting throttle
- Water cooling system
- Set of maintenance documentation
Power supply unit was specially designed for operation in set of induction melting systems. It incorporates the developments of ТрПЧ and ТПЧ series that company TET ESTEL conducting since 1968. Converter is equipped with new microprocessor control system providing control from front converter panel and operator panel as well.
Major advantages of generators are in their adjusting features:
- output voltage variation range is 20 to 100% vs rated one
- range of load power adjustment is 3 to 100% vs rated one
Designed to comply with RoHS and REACH requirements.
To ease the designing, decrease losses and space saving in melting area the company TET ESTEL has developed a series of single-block power supply unit for induction furnaces integrating TFC converter , capacitor bank, cooling system and control.More information